January 2, 2011

2010, Year Summary

Well, i really hate to sum up anything, but i fill that i have to do it this year, because it was incredible, amazing, sometimes crazy but one of the best year in my life. It brought me tons of experience, a lot of fun and really good friends from all over the world. What did i do this year?
- finished first year in my university
- found two jobs to save money for traveling
- went to workcamp in Iceland
- inspired some of my friends to start travel and learn languages)
- empiezo hablar espanol un poco
- decided to go to USA for 4 months
- hosted girl from another part of the world
Indeed i'm proud of this list. And majority of things that are there i did only because of my new friends that i met this year too. And i want to say thank you to people, who helped me to change my point of view to a lot of things, they are incredible and i can't imagine my life without them any more)