August 30, 2012

Cadiz, or how ive visited atlantic ocean

Sooo, from Jerez i came to Cadiz. Why? Because im a crazy girl and i really wanted to see Atlantic ocean. So what can i say about this place? Well, i wasnt very lucky, i got there on the last day of 'regata' and it was so crowded that it was simply impossible to move freely in the streets. In Cadiz there wasnt luggage storage again, so my back was crying and suffering. But there i met some guy from CS, who wasnt able to host me, but who found a place for my luggage and showed me Cadiz and its cousine! What else did we do? Well, we went to the beache, and even it was really cold, we slept there. In general i cant say anything about Cadiz, it is nice, seaside is awesome, but i saw almost nothing, and at 6 am i had my bus to Cordoba, that was way nicer and friendlier than Cadiz, so, guys, see you there!