September 3, 2011

To sum up...

Well, well, well, as everything in this world, my trip came to its logical end. Here i am in cold rainy Moscow and its time to sum up a bit this summer)

Iremember once, when i was in Siena, my american girls and i talked about Italy and i said "i had so strict plan about all my trip,everything was scheduled so well, but then i met this americansand my plan went to hell" XD More or less that is what happened. To be more exact everything started to fall apart when my first project was cancelled at the middle of it =) Just to make you understand how chaotic my trip was here is the map of it:



  • More or less ive visited 23 cities, towns, and villages
  • Tried endless amount of traditional italian food
  • Started to speak italian (!) 
  • Drank endless amunt of italian wine 
  • Got lost at least 10 times 
  • Was robbed once
  • Slept on the street ones
  • Used italian trains at least 50 times)
It was a great experience, a lot of fun, a real test for me. I fell in love with this country, and i know for sure that i will come back there many many times) But also during this trip i met old and new friends who made my trip unforgetable.

Grazie e basta XD