September 26, 2011

Updates!

Hello my dears,
Missed me?)

It had been a long time, right? I have something new to tell you: i'm leaving soon!! Even more, i'm going to Italy! "Again?!" you can ask. "Always!", i told you i would come back there)

Do you remember that last year i hosted a girl from Colombia who came to Moscow for social internship? Now it's my turn. There is an international student organization called AIESEC, who is organizing international internships. So one day i was looking through their web site and found an amazing social internship in Catania! In my favourite Catania, in Sicily! Do you thing i had any doubts about it? It was like a sign XD

So, i just applied for it, had an interview with local organization, then with italian organization, and then i was matched! How i've understood there we will make some photo-project about Sicily, what is nice, but honestly i dont care what this project is about, i just want to come back to Italy)

So so so, less than in one month I'm going back to Sicily to drink a lot, eat even more than drink and enjoy my life there XD