February 2, 2012

Russian Prague


As you remember originaly this trip was my friend's idea, who wante dme to join them, but because o fthe tickets we could meet only in Prague and only for one day, but it wasnt bad. Actually for me it was good, because there were 6 of them and for me traveling with six russian people was too much XD

They met me at the bus station and brought to the place where they were staying: huge luxury appartment in some fancy hotel in the city center - niiiiice. It was so good there and so cold outside that we could go outside only for the food, and we did it,i took them to the same place where my host took me, and they fell in love with czech food XD After we made some very fast sightseeing and went to the supermarket to buy some food, because they wanted me to cook for them (i love it, you know) XD. So in the evening i cooked some carbonara, other girl made mojito and we watched my favourite traveking movie - Eurotrip

So the next day we woke up quite late, but as we were staying in a hotel, we could have free breakfast, but only three of us were awake, so we went downstairs in our pijamas, took as mush food as it was possible and came back - so russian style XD Then we made standard sightseeing, ate some traditional food, took a lot of photoes, had fun all together, but it was way too cold outside, so i hardly believethey enjoyed Prague) Oh, and also my friends were obsessed with character of one old czech cartoon - mole,sowe went to the toy store where they bought at least ten moles (and one was for me XD)

Then i packed and they came to the bus staton with me, then they went to eat again and i went to my next stop on my way home - Budapest!