September 22, 2010

CouchSurfing

Hey everyone
I thought about writing this post for a quite long time. If u read my blog u could notice that at the beginning i talked about website called couchsurfing.com. So now after my trip i want to share my experience of it. I must say that it is very good experience =) I had three hosts: two in Reykjavik and one in Helsinki. All of them were men but all of them were very very nice to me (they even gave me a key of their flats). Maybe i was lucky but i always had what to talk about with my hosts that's why i had quite a nice time at their places. You know before my trip i was quite afraid of staying somewhere with the help of this website but now i'm sure that it is one of the safest way to stay somewhere abroad and one of the most interesting) For example my first host taught me how to pronounce Eyjafjallajokull =)
If u have opportunity to use this service use it without any doubt.