September 8, 2010

Results

As i have day off today i decided to write hre about results of this trip and it influence on me.
Here are things that i wanted to do there and what i really did:

  • improve english - i did it and decided to to learn it more and more
  • remember basics of french - done partly
  • learn some basics of islandic - partly done =)
  • learn as mush as i can about Iceland - done for sure
  • visit as much as i can in Reykjavik - i wish i was there more time
  • meet new friends from Europe - done, and i'm hapy for implementation of this paragragh
  • become more independent - yeap
  • have fun - absolutely done
I can say that it was very delivering trip. And i made a lot of important decisions because of it. I quited my job, decided to take some french classes and work on my english. I decided to follow my fate and cme back to Iceland . Maybe for you all of this seems to be not so important but for me it is one of the most important decisions in my life. Well i hope that i'll cope with it and will follow my fate)