July 21, 2012

Panegyric to Madrid

Ah Madrid! Im in love with this city. There is something especial about this place, something unique, something very attractive... I really cant explain it, it is Madrid!
I spent here 6 days and it wasn't enough for me, im like peques - i want more! I cant say that all my experience ere was positive - nooooo! I had problems with accommodation, i caught a cold, i suffered from sun, got lost several times. But despite all of this i really love Madrid! I love its tiny tricky streets, its bars, its offertas, its vine, its food, museo de jamon, its museums, its architecture! I love to hang out at night on Plaza del Sol, to wonder around La Latina, to do shopping in Chueca, to relax in Jardines! 
What else do i like about Madrid? It is so cheep to be tourist here! Museums (Prado and Reina-Sofia) are totally free for students, the same was Thyssen for me (because it is celebrating its 20th birthday this year and for everyone who "was born" at the same year it is free). Food! If you are hungry - go to Museo de Jamon, there you can find bocadillo y empanadas for 1,5€. Want to party? Go to Tomy Roma's during the week and get two beers and onion rings for 3€! Or go to bars on Via Grande near Lion theater, where you can get bear for 1€. Do you want to enjoy nice view? Go to egyptian temple or Palacio Cebelius, from both place you can get amazing city view for free! 
I can talk about Madrid endlessly, really! Madrid is Spain for me. Here i saw real spanish manifestation, here i talked Spanish, here i enjoyed life! And of course i cant skip talking about people with whom i shared my staying here! Zrinka, girl frommy project, was the perfect travelmate for me: she loves to walk, she loves to talk and she loves museums! Thank you for everything!
Well, now it s time for me to say "good bye" to this wonderful city, but im sure that we will meet again! 

I blog with BE Write