July 29, 2012

Valencia, or city that never sleeps

It's time to write a couple of wods about Valencia. I was going there without any idea where to stay, because i ddnt have luck with couch but the truth is that it was my luck! I wrote an mergency couch request, and one guy replied me that h as space, but also that another two grs will stay there and tere will a party that night. Good for me, no? I have to saythat on my last night in Madrid we didnt sleep (because it was friday and it was my last night) and also ive visited Cnca on my way to Valencia, so you can imagine how exhousted i was :) but when i came to my host's place t was full of people playing poker. Ok, why not. Icant say that it ws a huge party, but we finished it only at 5 am :)
Next day we went to see the city, walked a bit, but afer crashed on the beach (i like this sightseeing :). But te was omething really important about that day: i was going to see my friend Laura, who i met two years ago in Iceland, isnt that crazy? So we met, went to some amazing place,that is call 'small Venice', had a picnic with he friends, id tried orxata, they ade e a list f food that i have to try (i cant live without it now :) everything was so, so nice. Than we went to party but as i was extremely tired, we stayed up only untill 2 am. But of course i didnt go to bed at this time, i dont remember how, but me and my host ended up playing Mario :)
Next day was the last one. I was wondering around the cit, found amazing gelateria at plaza de la reina, where you can fine all possible (and impossible) tastes of ice-cream. Lao. Finally had my paella! Ooooh, that was so good, i even cant describe it. One guy from valenca gave e a lst f places where you can eat really good paella, so ill just write thus list here:
Si vas a la Playa, los sitios no son baratos pero estan bien en 4 bares para mi gusto: (colocados por orden de preferencia)
1ºLa Pepica
2ºCasa Museo Blasco Ibañez
3ºLa Marcelina
4ºLa alegria de la huerta

Si vas al centro de la ciudad 
-L'Aldaba

Otros:
-Casa Clemencia ( es economica y esta muy buena tambien y esta cerca de la parada vicent zaragozá) - i was here!
-El Blayet ( La paella y el pescado increible pero no es muy buen sitio para ir porque no esta cerca de ningun sitio turistico)
-La genuina ( esta tambien en un edificio tipico valenciano (La Barraca)pero necesitas coche para ir)
- El Brosquil  
But the most inereting is the end of the day. My host really wanted to try some russian food, so deided to make pelmeni for him and two other girls (for the first time i my life, actually :). After, we went to se El ciudad de arte at night and then we went to the beach! At night! Isnt tat crazy? And you know why? Because it was my dream :) so we came home only around 6 am, made pancakes, saw the sunrise, and i went to the airport to catch my p,ane to Sevilla! 

I blog with BE Write