July 19, 2012

The reason why i went to Barcelona

So here im, back from legendary Barcelona. Honestly? I dont understand why people admire it that much. I think they just havent been in madrid :) yes barcelona is beautiful, yes it is near the sea, but there s something artificial about it. For me madrid and barcelona are like moscw and st. Petersburg. One city is very beatiful, more attractive for tourists, and more comfortable, but another one, well, another one is full of histry, has its own spirit, is alive - and that is really important for me. 
But why dd i go to barcelona? To see my dear Suzie! Last time when we saw each other was last summer in paris, and look at us, here we are togother again, in totally different country, ne yea ater, but both of us ad feeling like we met just yesterday. That s why i love traveling, it s an aaing opportunity to meet amazing people! Oh, dear, ill miss you!

I blog with BE Write