August 8, 2011

How to love Palermo

I came back to Palermo very sad, because i liked Catania so much, but i hoped that with my new host ill see Palermo from the different side and i was right)

I got to the very international flat full of crazy, funny and outgoing people (my place). At day time we went to the seaside, than we came back home to take a nap, but my host Sebastian and me got stuck playing Cut the Rope on my IPad)) Then we went out and what a night it was! We started drining bear at some square where one guy wasplayig music. On our way there we met australian girl and some strange guys i dont remeber from where) After we went to the place in the city center that is surrounded by totally empty houses, so people can go crazy there XD (if i remember right that houses were empty and a bit ruinedbecause juges who fighted against mafia lived there and were killed there, but dont believe me))

We danced all night lond, drank tequilla, lost australian girl andother gys, almost got lost but at the end got home, where i slept couple of hours and went to the airport, where wnderful aircompany WindJet took me to Rome just in 35 minutes)