August 11, 2011

Russian Rome, part 1

We found Collisseo!
So, i was back in Rome... again But this time was totally different: my best friend Alina was coming to spend one week with me (crazy girl). Actually she was the only one person who was brave enough to join me. Why brave? Well, my friends arent used to CS and to my way of traveling (without planing, as i like). And for my frend it was her first independent trip abroad, so it was a big responsability for me to make her enjoy it))

Ass you can guess i found couchsurfer for us, who was ready to host us 6 days out of 7. What was really good.

But let's come back to Rome. I came there one day before my friend, but very late at night. Next morning i went to the central station to meet Alina. Actually im a bit ashamed, but i was so into my trip that i didnt miss anyone. I thought i didnt miss, but when i met her i was so happy, like i ate huge italian gelato XD Right from the station i took her to the Collisseo, but i couldn't find it. Just imagine! Shame on me)) But finally i managed to reach it) After we walked around, but Alina was so tired after her flight that we wwent home, where i made some raviolli for her.

our new friend Gleb
Next day we went to the Vatican, yes, we WENT there, trough all Rome, what almost killed Alina because she wasn't used to 30˚ C and she wasn't used to WALK that much) But finally we riched place, it was afternonn, the best time to go to St Peter's church becase there are no people and no line to enter) After it Alina wanted to go to the roof of the church, and there was a HUGE line, but in this line we met guy from Moscow, Gleb, who went with us upstairs, and spent all the rest of the day with us. After Vatican i wanted to show Alina Castelo di Sant'Angelo, on the way there we stoped at the tourist office to ask about one place that Alina wanted to visit: the keyhole through which you can see three countries. I was looking for the map in our bag to let guy in the office show us where to go, when i discovered that my purse disappeared. Yes, i was robbed in Vatican =) So three of us went to the police station, just in case, you know) We had fun there making jokes and stupid videos, so instead of being sad  we decided to celebrate it and went to the best Rome's area for diner - Trasteve =)
Yey, i have no more money
 and im in Police XD

Next day another friend fromMoscow (Yura) contacted me to say that he was also coming to Rome =) Also some guys from CS contacted me and offered to meet at evening, i suggetsed it to my friend, and after lond touristic day we met them. I must say that Alina was really ashamed of speaking english, but after some drinks her shame flew away)) So, we where drinking with that italian guys from CS when they offered us to go to some beach party. "Why not" i said like always and in 30minutes we were on the seaside surrounded by club music and drunk italians. It was really great place, we loved it, but around 4-5 am we decided to go home, and asked that guys to drive us back, and here story begins) That guys somehow decided that we were staying somewhere outside Rome, when we staied two metrostations away from the central station. So they were argueing a lot in the car, one guy even wanted to leave us somewhere on the street, we drived around Rome to get to our place. Forme it was normal, but for my friend.... Ooooh, you should see her face that night, i thought she wanted to kill me, but than we got home and fell asleep...