August 20, 2011

Rome, last goodbye

Here it is, my last days in Italy. I came to Rome to spend there my last italian days. I staied with new host: very nice guy Alfredo, at whose place was another CSer - girl from South Korea Injung (i love this accidential meetngs). That girl stayed there only one more night and i was there for two nights).

gelateria!
It was my forth coming to Rome but i stillhad something new to know about it =) That time my host took me to the oldest gelaria in Roma that is also the cheapest one - G Fassi at Via Principe Eugenio, 65. They have a lot of frozen stuff there and very good one, and it is close to the central station XD

Best gelato fromSan Crispino!
Next day was my good bye day. I just went to my favouriteplaces in Rome, took my favourite gelato in Sn Crispino, visited Collisseo, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain... Wah... At evening we made big food shopping, i spent 42 euro on food (i knew that i wouldnt survive without it in Moscow)

Oh guys, i am really sad and i dont want to leave this place. Italia, ti amo!