July 12, 2011

Venice, Last good bye

There is one part of Venice adventure that i didnt cover - my last night) I had some problems with host and i didnt have any place to sleep. I decided to stay at the railway station a night, because i had train at 6 am. But there was small detain that i forgot about - they closed train station at 1 am. So at 1 am i was at the street with all my stuff and no place to go. "Let's sleep on the street" - i decided, and thanks to my lovely sleeping bag and thanks to hot italian night i had very good sleep and very unique experience)
But at 4:30 some italian guy, who saw blond girl sleeping on the street (it was square near railway station) decided to talk to this blond girl. 4:30, REALLY? Moreover, he even didnt speak english and i wasnt in the right mood to explain him in italian that it wasnt the best time to talk. Oh, italians, how intrusive you can be!