July 12, 2011

Party Florence

So, after one of the most memorable night in iTaly i went to Flornc. Actually, i didnt plan to cancell all my big plan, so i left all my stuff at my future host's place in Bologna and came to Florence.

In Florence i book a hostel (not me personally, but Klaudi's friend Fede, who helped me). So i came hour in advance before girls to check in in this hostel and meet themat the station, becaus it was the only way to meet (they didnt have any phones). But OMG i am so good in getting lost - i couldnt find this hostel and i was almost late, so i forgot about it and run to meet girls. They suggested me to try to stay at the same hostel with them, that was really smart)

So after checking in, we met guys, we went to eat to some really cheap place, walked around, chilled. But then night came and we went out to some unknowen small bar with karaoke (i didnt sing, i wasnt that drunk)). I really had a LOT of fun that night (one of top-5 italians nights), i loved to party with that people, but they were going to Rome next day and i understood that i want to go with them (drunk thoughts can be right sometimes, dont you think so?).

But in all this idea was one small problem - my stuff was in bologna - but it was something to think about next day)